This company is a scam. I ordered over $100 worth of products on 1/27/2017.

As of 2/20/2017, I still have not received my order. After placing my order, Skinny Dip Noodles sent me an email that appeared to be from the United States Postal Service (I do not think that it was actually from USPS; it was most likely fake) with the following information: Skinny Dip Noodles is letting you know we've shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please click the blue tracking number below. Please allow 24 hours for information to appear.

Shipment Details Shipped To: MY NAME (did not want to include this info here) MY ADDRESS (did not want to include this info here) Mailing Date: 1/27/2017 Est. Delivery: 2 days Service: Priority Mail (R) Signature: Not Required Tracking: 9405511699000319832388 The shipment information contained in this email is provided by Stamps.com. For questions about this package, please contact Skinny Dip Noodles or the U.S. Postal Service.

I have emailed them at least three times since receiving that email to inquire about the status of my order. They never replied to any of my emails. This company is a fraudulent SCAM.

Do not place an order with them! You will be throwing away your money because you will never receive any products.

Review about: Skinny Dip Noodles Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Fraudulent scam, Placed an order and never received products.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1290998

Dispute the charge with your credit card company.