2.1

Update by user May 11, 2015

Still no replies to my emails.This company just doesn't care.

And I've cancelled the emails for specials and recipes they keep sending me.Lousy company.

Update by user May 07, 2015

I have yet to hear back from this company.I will never do business with them again and I hope others will not either.

I was blown away at the aspect of a noodle I could eat and not have extra calories, but the customer service sucks, no, is non-existent and there is no way to return your item if you have an issues.Just take the hit and go with a whole grain pasta.

Update by user Apr 16, 2015

It's been over a week and I have not heard from this company at all. The only way to contact them seems to be via email and they don't reply to them. Please avoid this company, because you won't get a refund if something goes wrong with your order.

Original review posted by user Apr 09, 2015

Skinny Dip Noodles show misleading images about their noodles. All the recipes show regular pasta and not their skinny dip pasta. Just look at what their pasta looks like and you can tell its not the same. For example; they market this one type of noodle as being "macaroni", but on the bag it says penne. The recipe images show penne, but also macaroni noodles. And they are NOT their skinny dip noodles being used.

I received a shipment of the "macaroni" noodles and they actually look like white grubs. Not appealing at all. One of the packages was broken and leaked out. I have ordered their fettuccini noodles and those are good, but they have always come individually wrapped. When I got the "macaroni" noodles the individual wrapped packages were wrapped in a bigger bag. This makes me think that the person shipping them knew there was a leaky bag.

I have written 2 emails to them about these issues and they have not returned either one. The only other way to contact them is by chat and that is only for product questions, not customer support.

I like their fettuccini noodles, but if I'm going to be treated in this manner I can go other places And I can always used other pastas.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $40. liefie2000 is overall dissatisfied with Skinny Dip Noodles and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skinny Dip Noodles.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Skinny Dip Noodles to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skinny Dip Noodles?

Comments

I had tried to order from them last year, and they kept telling me they were going to be late with my order because of high demand, so I cancelled my order.This year, I reluctantly tried again ( a month ago ) and I have not seen nor heard from them again.

I also have not received my order. They won't reply to chat or email messages.

I am so over this company.Time to go to the BBB.

When you go to McDonald's do you expect to get what you saw on TV?

to MenaMena Springfield, Illinois, United States #971259

Yeah, but McDonald's doesn't show you an advertisement for a Big Mac and then serve you a Whopper or Big King.They use the same ingredients or things that look like their products.

So you get something that looks close to what they advertise. These don't even come close. You may have a slim point as to them using substitute items to portray their products, but you mention nothing as to the poor customer service. It's been a week now since I've submitted my emails, which again is the ONLY way to reach them.

So what is your excuse for no reply?"Oh, their computers must have lost both emails." Or the fact that when being shipped it looks like the shipper knew that there was a leak, but shipped the product anyway.

to MenaMena #1166789

I expect to get something in the same line as to what I saw on TV.If I order a Big Mac, I expect to get what I saw on TV.

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun. With a middle bun.

Not a Quarter Pounder with cheese.When advertising a product you use the product or some thing as close to the product that represents the product in its totality, not something that is nothing like the product.