Update added by user May 11, 2015
Still no replies to my emails.This company just doesn't care.
And I've cancelled the emails for specials and recipes they keep sending me.Lousy company.
Update added by user May 07, 2015
I have yet to hear back from this company.I will never do business with them again and I hope others will not either.
I was blown away at the aspect of a noodle I could eat and not have extra calories, but the customer service sucks, no, is non-existent and there is no way to return your item if you have an issues.Just take the hit and go with a whole grain pasta.
Update added by user Apr 16, 2015
It's been over a week and I have not heard from this company at all. The only way to contact them seems to be via email and they don't reply to them. Please avoid this company, because you won't get a refund if something goes wrong with your order.
Original review posted by user Apr 09, 2015
Skinny Dip Noodles show misleading images about their noodles. All the recipes show regular pasta and not their skinny dip pasta. Just look at what their pasta looks like and you can tell its not the same. For example; they market this one type of noodle as being "macaroni", but on the bag it says penne. The recipe images show penne, but also macaroni noodles. And they are NOT their skinny dip noodles being used.
I received a shipment of the "macaroni" noodles and they actually look like white grubs. Not appealing at all. One of the packages was broken and leaked out. I have ordered their fettuccini noodles and those are good, but they have always come individually wrapped. When I got the "macaroni" noodles the individual wrapped packages were wrapped in a bigger bag. This makes me think that the person shipping them knew there was a leaky bag.
I have written 2 emails to them about these issues and they have not returned either one. The only other way to contact them is by chat and that is only for product questions, not customer support.
I like their fettuccini noodles, but if I'm going to be treated in this manner I can go other places And I can always used other pastas.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered CHICKEN from FOODPANDAINDIA, the vendor name was HII MIRCHII, JABALPUR, he send me BLOOD LAIDEN CHICKEN PIECE. when I complained to him, he misbehaved with me and told..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."